Crowd links. Links from resources on the subject of your site

 Crowd links. Links from resources on the subject of your site


I will collect forums for your site theme and post a link to your site on these thematic resources, both anchor and non-anchor at your request.

Links from thematic resources to your site are perceived by robots very well, and remain there forever, and have a cumulative effect, just add them sometimes.

You can take an initial screenshot before work and a screenshot after execution so that you can see the changes.

I will send the TXT file with the forums where the placement was.

I provide a report on the work done through a TXT file.

I would like to note that it is not always possible to find a link on the forums after posting.

Therefore, I always do more than stated :)

To get started, the seller needs:
From you I need a list of keywords by which I will collect the base of forums.

We need your site and 1 key request for the anchor.

I provide a report on the work done through a TXT file.

Take an initial screenshot before work and a screenshot after work, so that you can see the changes on these sites

30 references $70
60 references $120
120 references $200

order this product write to me https://t.me/DonIgor



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Что такое backlinks (обратные ссылки)

100 000 Backlinks

СЕО 20 000 Редирект Анкорные ссылки на форумах SЕО